How to Participate
Application to the School for Leadership is by invitation only. The third, three-year cohort of participants in the Mastery Foundation School for Leadership began in May 2015. We will begin considering participants for the fourth cohort in the fall of 2017.
Applicants to the School for Leadership must meet the following criteria:
- Currently engaged in work in the United States, Northern Ireland/Ireland, or Israel/Palestine as a religious leader or a grassroots community leader dealing with divisions or conflict connected to religious identity. More than one year of experience is preferable.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have previously participated in one of the central programs offered by the Mastery Foundation such as the Making a Difference workshop or the Ireland or Israel Intensive.
- Have some experience applying and using the principles and distinctions of Mastery in one’s own work.
- Demonstrate a commitment to and demand for realizing the outcomes promised by the School for Leadership.
- Willing and able to participate fully and with integrity at each level of the school -- in the scheduled programs, course work, phone calls, and in your own field work in the community.
- Have the financial resources and time to attend all scheduled programs and sessions and complete assigned work.
- Have a laptop computer and fluency with email, Microsoft Office software,
PDF files, conference calls, web-based phone services such as Skype, and
using the Internet (including downloading files and online searches)